| Linha do Tempo | Terras Vizinhas | Lordran | Lords | Deities | Bosses | Undead | Covenants
"Na era dos antigos, o mundo estava deformado, coberto por nevoeiro. Uma terra de rochedos cinzentos, árvores antigas, e dragões eternos. Mas depois veio o fogo. E com o fogo veio a disparidade. Calor e frio, vida e morte, e claro... Luz e escuridão. Depois, da escuridão, eles vieram, e encontraram as almas (souls) dos Senhores dentro da chama. Nito, o primeiro dos mortos.A Bruxa de Izalith, e as suas filhas do Caos, Gwyn o senhor da Luz do Sol, e os seus fiéis cavaleiros. E os furtivos pigmeus, tão facilmente esquecidos. Com a força dos Senhores, eles desafiaram os dragões. Os poderosos raios de Gwyn arrancaram as suas escamas. As bruxas teceram grandes tempestades de fogo. Nito libertou um miasma de morte e doença. E Seath the Scaleless traiu os seus, e os dragões não existiam mais. Assim começou a era do fogo... Mas brevemente, as chamas irão esvanecer, e apenas a escuridão ficará. Mesmo agora, são apenas brasas, e o homem já não vê luz, mas apenas noites sem fim. E entre os vivos são vistos, portadores do amaldiçoado Darksign.
- Em Lordran, o fluxo do tempo é distorcido. O fluxo do tempo em si é complicado, com heróis de centenas de anos entrando e saindo. (via Solaire, depois de aceitar sua proposta e receber a White Soap Stone)
- Quelana: "Mil anos de expiação certamente deve ser o suficiente". Deve estar se referindo à catástrofe de "Bed of Chaos".
- Kingseeker Frampt: "Você pegou o Lordvessel, depois de mil anos".
- Big Hat Logan - "Ele era um membro real da Escola do Dragão, até que ele virou morto-vivo ... Só, que foi há cem anos atrás."
- Salaman, o mestre Pyromancer - Aceito como aluno de Quelana ha mais de 200 anos atrás.
|Astora é uma região avançada governado pela realeza, conhecida por seus bravos cavaleiros, artesãos qualificados, e beleza em geral. Os cavaleiros da Astora são os protetores do Fogo, e seus altos cavaleiros empunham poderosas armas encantadas e abençoadas. Astora uma vez foi assaltado por uma besta escura, que foi morta e seu espírito ligado a um anel mágico. O espírito do olho do mal (Ring of the Evil Eye) absorve vida, e provavelmente reflete as propriedades da besta. É preciso um artesão hábil para fazer tais dispositivos, o que também reflete a sua capacidade de criar armas de alta qualidade, serviços avançados e ornamentos complicados.
||Personagens: Solaire of Astora, Blacksmith Andrei, Anastacia of Astora, Oscar of Astora, Undead Prince Ricard, Beast of Astora
Ítens: Ring of the Evil Eye, Binoculars, Crest Shield, Dragon Crest Shield, Astora's Straight Sword, Elite Knight Armor
|O antigo reino de Balder, uma vez a casa do lendário Cavaleiro Rei Rendal (Knight King Rendal), mas o reino foi reduzido a ruínas após um surto generalizado de mortos-vivos. Rendal tentou chegar a Anor Londo, mas falhou em Sen's Fortress. Os Cavaleiros de Balder (Balder Knights) empunhavam longas espadas sólidas como pedra que são excelentes para ataques axiais. Segundo a lenda, o Rei uma vez matou um dragão gigante com a sua espada sozinho, e cortou-o em pedaços, sem dúvida, com a ajuda de seu anel encantado que aumenta a defesa contra ataques.
||Personagens: Knight King Rendal, Balder Knights.
Ítens: Silver Coin, Ring of Steel Protection, Balder Side Sword, Balder Shield, Balder Armor.
|O Cavaleiro Berenike era um cavaleiro de força sobre-humana, ele era conhecido por seu enorme escudo de ferro, que poderia esmagar um cavaleiro em um só golpe. Incontáveis
Cavaleiros de Berenike, uma vez elogiados como os mais poderosos dos melhores guerreiros, tornaram-se mortos-vivos e aventuraram-se a Lordran em uma viagem fatídica. Eles eram gigantes de homens, que empunhavam Greatswords e usavam uma armadura pesada, mas eles se sucumbiram no final, e se tornaram uma ameaça para todos os mortos-vivos. Um guerreiro conhecido como Iron Tarkus era um dos seres que pertenciam à terra, embora ele morreu pouco depois de deixar Sen's Fortress na vitória
|Personagens: Iron Tarkus, Tower Knights.
Ítens: Black Iron Armor, Steel Armor, Greatsword, Greataxe, Tower Shield, Black Iron Greatshield
|The people of Carim are similar to Thorolund, although they worship different Gods all together, with many once residing in Lordran before the Second Lighting of the Flame of Disparity, the First Flame. Their culture in general has Dark beings who wander Lordran in general, and have done many things for the act and beliefs of the Gods of Carim.
||Personagens: Lautrec of Carim, Oswald of Carim, Ingward, Sir Arstor, the Earl of Carim.
Ítens: Red Tearstone Ring, Blood/Poison/CurseBite Rings, (Rare) Ring of Sacrifice, Ring of Favor and Protection, Purging Stone, Shotel, Parrying Dagger, Velka's Talisman, Velka's Rapier, Black Armor Set, Armor of Favor, Sealer's Crimson Armor, Tin Banishment Catalyst, Sniper Crossbow, Dried Finger
Magias: Remedy, Resist Curse, Vow of Silence, Karmic Justice.
|The land of Catarina, known for its cheerful inhabitants, festivity and drink. These gallant, honorable knights are often ridiculed for their humongous onion-like attire. They are usually disrespected and mocked by others due to their armor, despite how effective it is for defense.
The people of Catarina are few and unknown in Lordran, however they are known for their strength and cheerfulness, and are very polite when it comes to communication, compared to other beings of the world.
|Personagens: Siegmeyer of Catarina, Sieglinde of Catarina, Old Man McLoyf, God of Medicine and Drink
Ítens: Blue Tearstone Ring, Catarina ("Onion") Armor, Pierce Shield.
Magias: Emit Force
|The distant eastern lands, home to silent assassins and fierce swordsmen wielding sharp, brittle swords. Many of the beings from the Far East use the arts of stealth and speed in their favour, and are known to gauge and attack enemies with high speeds. A few have entered Lordran, most residing in Blighttown
||Pesonagens: Shiva of the East.
Ítens: Shadow Armor Set, Eastern Armor Set, Iron Round Shield, Uchigatana, Iaito, Washing Pole, Murakumo, Claws, Dark Wood Grain Ring, East Wood Grain Ring
|The fertile farmlands at the mouth of the river. Apart from being mostly inhabited by farmers, not much else is known about the delta area.
|The great swamp, assumed to be in the delta area, is inhabited by heretics who were prejudiced by their atypical looks and driven into the hinterlands. The great swamp is a treacherous area with its rugged grasslands and swamps, where poison, fire and other forces of nature are a common threat. The inhabitants, who refer to the great swamp as an abundant store of nature, are known for their 'primitive' pyromancy and tough, tattered attire.
The Pyromancers are frowned upon by others outside Lordran, and are usually hated by the living for their arts. However Pyromancers are more respected in Lordran for what they are, due to the land of Lordran being home to the First Flame, as well as the Witch of Izalith, Godmother of Pyromancy itself.
|Personagens: Laurentius of the Great Swamp, Eingyi of the Great Swamp, Salaman the Master Pyromancer, Carmina
Ítens: Pyromancer Set
Magias: Fireball, Fire Orb, Great Fireball, Flash Sweat, Combustion, Power Within, Iron Flesh, Toxic Mist, Poison Mist
|The ancient lost land of Oolacile, reduced to ashes long ago, was a land of ancient sorceries. Its sorcerers were known for their ability to control light, to create optical illusions, and gentle survival spells in general. Princess Dusk of Oolacile, the last surviving of her kind, was taken from her home and banished to a plane of distortion. She has since remained trapped in a crystal golem. Her people once believed in, and were guided by the Great Flames.Some people claim that Darkroot Forest was Oolacile before it was destroyed, explaining Dusk's location and the ruins in the forest.
||Personagens: Princess Dusk of Oolacile.
Ítens: Oolacile Ivory Catalyst, Antiquated Dress
Spells: Hidden Body, Cast Light, Repair, Chameleon, Hidden Weapon.
|Land of believers governed by the House of Thorolund, known for its stalwart clerics. Followers of Allfather Lloyd, with his white halo, and members of the Way of White. The people of Thorolund are very devote towards the way of Lloyd, and they are known to have their affection and ties towards the Former Lord of Sunlight, Gwyn. Gwyn was the nephew of the God, Allfather Lloyd, who was Gwyn's Uncle. Being devoted to the gods, they frown upon both Dragons and Sorcery, and despise both for what they are.
Their ties towards Gwyn led the citizens of Thorolund to the idea of Kindling the Bonfires, and towards keeping the Flame lit, rather than letting it wither away. However Holy, they are known for being strong-headed and stubborn at times, and are known as snobby by outsiders. They also understand what the meaning of the Dark is as well, aside from the Flame.
|Personagens: Petrus of Thorolund, Reah of Thorolund, Vince and Nico of Thorolund, Allfather Lloyd, Paladin Leeroy, Havel the Rock
Ítens: Thorolund Talisman, White Seance Ring, Havel's Ring, Havel's Greatshield, Havel's Set, Paladin Set, Cleric Set, Gold Coin, Lloyd's Talisman, Sanctus, Crescent Axe, Grant, Canvas Talisman, Ivory Talisman, Holy Cloth, Maiden Set
Magias: Force, Wrath of the Gods, Heal, Great Heal Excerpt, Great Heal, Magic Barrier, Great Magic Barrier
|Home of the Dragon Scholar Sorcerers of the Vinheim Dragon School. Their intelligent and scholarly looks often invite insult. They are the masters of the realm of research through the art of the soul, Sorcery, having the famous Dragon School, which researches such arts. They were also known for their students who studied in the arts of Stealth, and covert operations performed by those students these for the Dragon School, and the rumors of such beings are feared for those who know.
The Great Hero, known as "Big Hat" Logan, was a great Sorcerer and Teacher to many students, even though he preferred to not be bothered, and always studied in his books, wearing a large hat to hide his face. This earned him his nickname.
|Personagens: Big Hat Logan, Rickert of Vinheim, Griggs of Vinheim.
Ítens: Sorcerer Set, Black Sorcerer Set, Big Hat's Set, Small Leather Shield, Logan's Catalyst, Sorcerer's Catalyst.
Magias: Fall Control, Hush, Aural Decoy, Soul Spear, Heavy Soul Arrow, Soul Arrow, Magic Shield, Strong Magic Shield, Great Magic Weapon, Magic Weapon, Great Heavy Soul Arrow, Great Soul Arrow, Homing Soulmass
|The historical ancient land of Zena, with its quirky inhabitants known for their thoughtful, mature looks. Little is known of Zena, however the people of the land seem to have no ties towards Lordran, other than the scavenger Merchant known as Domhnall, and possibly is also tied towards Seath as well, although hard to say.
||Personagens: Domhnall of Zena.
Ítens: Adventure Set
- Lordran, land of the Gods, birthplace of Lord Gwyn.
- The ruins that house the entrance to the Kiln of the First Flame and a crossroads for many of the areas of Lordran.
- Once a bustling hive of activity and civilization kept safe within high protective walls, the city and it's parish are now over-run with the undead. It's currently plagued by one of Lordran's only remaining Dragons and two demons that have found their way to the surface from the Demon Ruins. It's said that ringing the bell in the parish tower can awaken a Giant from it's slumber.
Bosses: Taurus Demon, Capra Demon
- An extension of the burg, contains the bell tower within the church; watched over by the two Bell Gargoyles.
Bosses: Bell Gargoyles
- The wilderness upon which what is now Undead Burg was built long ago at the start of the Age of Fire. It's currently home to a fearsome band of forrest dwelling hunters, a mystical butterfly and a great wolf who guards over the final resting place one of Lord Gwyn's legendary knights; Artorias the Abysswalker. The Darkroot Garden has also been speculated by some to be the ruins of Oolacile, given the fact that many of the enemies seen in the Artorias of the Abyss trailer, including the Stone Knights, the Mushroom people, and a creature similar in design of the Ents, albeit clothed and brandishing what appears to be gardening tools.
Bosses: Moonlight Butterfly, Great Grey Wolf Sif
- The lowest point of the Darkroot area. Without the Crest of Artorias it becomes the only viable path to Great Grey Wolf Sif. This area also serves to create a shortcut to the Undead Burg, via Havel the Rock. This area also contains the Hydra and one of the Golden Crystal Golems (contains Dusk of Oolacile), as well as a Halberd Black Knight. If the theory that the Gardens are the remnants of Oolacile are to be believed, further evidence can be presented as the Artorias trailer shows the portal to Oolacile being located in the Basin, in relatively the same spot where Dusk is found trapped within the Golden Crystal Golem.
- Beneath the sewery depths of Undead Burg lies Blighttown; the dark and treacherous underground dwelling of Lordran's mutated undead; most likely mutated by the effects of the swamp at the base of the town that leads to the domain of a mutated entity of Chaos who guards a bell tower. It then leads further into Lordran's fiery underworld. One of the three sorcerers of Vinheim who sealed New Londo ventured here, bringing about her a spell she hoped to use to quell the disease found in this wretched place. Unfortunately, she died instead, leaving behind only her robes and the spell.
Bosses: Chaos Witch Quelaag
- Found at the bottom of a hollow arch-tree that's accessible from Blighttown swamp, Ash Lake is the last remaining vestige of the world as it was before the Age of Fire in the Age of Ancients and is home to the last of the Everlasting Dragons.
- Below the demon infested ruins that are under Blighttown, sits the crumbling city of Lost Izalith. Home of the Witch of Izalith and her daughters of chaos, legend has it that all the demons in Lordran were once spawned here.
Bosses: Bed of Chaos
- A place of levers, never-dieing skeletons, and sinister necromancers. This place may prove challenging until the necromancers are dead, as the skeletons will not stop coming back to life until they are dead.
- A proving ground for adventurers trying to reach Anor Londo, created long ago by the Gods. Only accessible after ringing both bell towers.
Bosses: Iron Golem
- Once a city known for its culture, New Londo was flooded by three sorcerers of Vinheim at the command of Lord Gwyn in order to contain the Darkwraiths and the Four Kings, killing its inhabitants in the process. The dead now roam the ruins as ghosts, with more sinister enemies lurking beneath the frigid depths.
Bosses: Four Kings
- Anor, probably borrowed from Tolkien, means 'Sun'; Anor Londo means "Sunny Londo". The sun died long ago, and the city was forsaken. Only the Dark Moon remains. The current Sun, along with the Sun Princess, is only a mirage crafted by the last remaining deity.
Bosses: Smough and Ornstein, Dark Sun Gwydonlin (optional)
- A cold, painted world created by Ariamis and protected by mysterious guardians in a Cathedral at Anor Londo. The painting serves as a vault for the gods, and holds objects and persons dangerous to the people and lords of Anor Londo, including the mysterious Dark Ember: an ember capable of crafting weapons which can be exceptionally lethal to the gods. It is also the dwelling place of Priscilla, the Crossbreed, whose existence is considered taboo and who was banished to the realm eons ago. She lives in quiet tranquility within the painting, going to lengths to preserve her sanctuary formed of exile. It holds the inventory and miracle of the Goddess of Sin and Justice, Velka. Can only be accessed with the Peculiar Doll.
- The Forbidden regal archives, a storehouse of knowledge. Constructed by Seath the Scaleless after his betrayal of the dragons for Lord Gwyn. This impressive bastion of information served as the center for Seath's quest for obtaining the one aspect of the dragons he never obtained: immortality. Through intense experimentation and dangerous obsession, Seath eventually created a crystal-like device capable of sustaining everlasting life, but not without costing Seath his sanity and the Archive's their pristine condition as both succumbed to the influence of the crystal. The knowledge within is dangerous to mortals and gods alike, turning them insane with every turn of the page.
Boss: Seath the Scaleless (invulnerable)
- A treacherous cave created by Seath's madness and experiments in his search for unending life. The caves are perilous and are plagued with surprisingly formidable Crystal Golems, Moonlight Butterflies (which unlike their boss counterpart, make no attempt to land; this aspect makes them much more difficult for melee-based builds), and invisible pathways. The source of Seath's power is located within these caves--thus, his vulnerability.
Boss: Seath the Scaleless (vulnerable)
Darkstalker Kaathe. After which case New Londo was plagued, as the Knights of New Londo had transformed into the Darkwraiths, hunters of Humanity. As the Sealers flooded New Londo to save others from the 'Reavers of Humanity', the Four Kings resided into the Abyss as their permanent domain.
People: Ingward, Knight Kirk of Thorns, Artorias the Abysswalker, Darkstalker Kaathe
Items: Dark Armor Set, Darksword, Dark Hand, Cracked Red Eye Orb, Red Eye Orb.
The argument has been presented that Seath and his machinations were responsible for the downfall of the kingdom of Oolacile. If understood that the Darkroot Gardens are the lost remains to the kingdom, it becomes more clear as to what may have happened. The evidence that many of Seath's creations are found outside of his archives and caves only in the Gardens gives support to this theory. In addition the Crystal Golems appearing in number within the Basin, the Golden Crystal Golem (a creation used to ensnare people, trapping them for lifetimes) holds Dusk of Oolacile, the princess of her former kingdom. In addition, a lone Moonlight Butterfly roams the ruins, another indication that the land is not unfamiliar to Seath.
People: Big Hat Logan, Anor Londo Firekeeper, Kingseeker Frampt
Items: Soul of Seath, Channeler Armour Set, Tin Crystalization Catalyst, Crystalline Set
Spells: White Dragon Breath, Crystal Homing Soulmass, Crystal Soul Spear, Crystal Magic Weapon
- Gravelord Nito, the First of the Dead, was one of the original four lords that fought against the dragons. While Lord Gwyn pierced the dragons with lightning bolts and the witches weaved great firestorms that scorched the land, Nito unleashed a miasma of disease and toxin that would kill all that got caught in it. At some point after the battle there once was a plot to destroy the gods and the followers of an occult once attempted to steal the power of Nito to do so. Nito now resides within the deepest part of The Catacombs, The Tomb of the Giants, and is the leader of the Covenant, Gravelord Servant.
Items: Soul of Nito, Gravelord Sword
Spells: Gravelord Sword Dance, Gravelord Greatsword Dance
Covenant: Gravelord Servant
- One of the original Lords who aided Gwyn in the war against the Dragons. The Witch of Izalith attempted to duplicate the First Flame from a soul, but instead created a distorted being of Chaos and Fire. Its power formed a bed of life which would become the source of all demons. The Flame of Chaos also engulfed the Witch and her daughters and molded them into deformed creatures, with only Quelana escaping. The Witch of Izalith had been transformed into a Firekeeper of the Chaos Flame, although is just an unmoving Grub being protected by the Flame, rather than the Witch protecting the Flame Itself. She resides under the roots of the Chaos Flame.
People: Quelana, Chaos Witch Quelaag, Quelaan, Ceaseless Discharge
Covenant: Chaos Servants
Items: Bed of Chaos Soul, Orange Charred Ring, Gold-Hemmed Black Set
Spells: Chaos Great Fireball, Chaos Firewhip, Chaos Firestorm, Fire Tempest
Ceaseless Discharge: It has been confirmed by Hidetaka Miyazaki that Ceaseless Discharge is the little brother of the Daughters of Chaos.
- The progenitor of the Player Character, the Pygmy discovered the unique Dark Soul amongst the other lords before fading into obscurity. Passing the soul down through his lineage, the Pygmy hoped that his descendants would extinguish the Age of Fire and usher the Age of Darkness, installing the humans as the new rulers of the world over the old Gods.
- Speculation has given rise to the theory that the Dark Soul found by the pygmy during the Age of Ancients was the source of all humanity. Just as Lord Gwyn demonstrated that the greatest souls can be broken into shards so to was the Dark Soul. Within the power of this soul was the basis for all humanity and life through humans. Darkstalker Kaathe would seemingly support this theory as his insistence on collecting humanities found in others could be construed as an attempt to recreate as much of the Dark Soul as possible for the eventual rise of the Dark Lord.
- Ornstein: A mighty warrior renowned for hunting Dragons with his spear. He used the power of his spear and the Ring given to him by his lord Gwyn to imbue him with enough power to slice boulders in two with his long spear.
- Ciaran: The Lord's Blade that served under Gwyn, who was known to use Daggers as her equipment. She has a special ring, the Hornet Ring, in which used the power of doing extra damage with criticals, which suited her usage of her small daggers
- Artorias: The abyss walker, who left the service of Gwyn in betrayal and went into the void in New Londo, the Abyss to lend his service to the four kings. Becoming the fifth king in the process.
- Gough: Also known as "Hawkeye" Gough, a knight of Gwyn who used the Dragonslayer Bow and his special ring to fell Dragons as easily as flies. Although he was outdone by the human Pharis.
Items: Armor of the Great Lord,
Spells: Sunlight Spear
Items: Ring of the Sun Princess, Divine Blessing
Spells: Replenishment, Bountiful Sunlight, Soothing Sunlight
People: Darkmoon Knightess
Items: Darkmoon Seance Ring, Gwyndolin Moonlight Armor, Darkmoon Bow, Darkmoon Catalyst
Spells: Darkmoon Blade
People: Oswald of Carim
Items: Black Armor Set, Velka's Rapier, Velka's Talisman
Spells: Vow of Silence, Karmic Justice
People: Knight Lautrec of Carim
Items: Favor Armor Set, Ring of Favor and Protection
|The Way of White is the covenant of Lord Gwyn. Those who are a part of this covenant seek to aid one another and ward off Dark Spirits. They search for the Rite of Kindling, which is believed to grant great powers, and wish to continue the Age of Fire by Linking the Bonfires.
||- Petrus of Thorolound
- Reah of Thorolound
|The covenant of Gwynevere, Princess of Sunlight. Those who are a part of this covenant are guardians who will stop at nothing to protect Gwynevere, believed to be one of the last remaining Deities in Anor Londo. They also seek to aid one another and are specialists in healing.
||- Gwynevere, Princess of Sunlight
|The covenant of Dark Sun Gwyndolin, the last true remaining deity in Anor Londo. Gwyndolin will call upon his faithful followers to punish the guilty - they are assassins fighting to enforce the laws of the Gods.
||- Gwyndolin, God of the Dark Sun
|The covenant of Solaire of Astora. The main aim of this Covenant is to help others in their journey. Those who are a part of this covenant have a golden summon sign that shines brilliantly like the sun. Praise The Sun!
||- Sunlight Altar
- Solaire of Astora (while at Sunlight Altar)
|The covenant of Alvina, the white Cat of the Forest. She has lived since the early Age of Fire, and was a trusted friend of Knight Artorias and the Great Wolf Sif. Those who join this covenant will be called upon to fight off any grave-defiling intruders that dares to set foot in the forest.
||- Alvina, Cat of the Forest
|The covenant of the Daughter of Chaos, The Ancient White Spider (A.K.A. Quelaan, as referred to in the credits and in subtitles). Chaos Servants devote their life to the Daughter of Chaos, who sacrificed her own health to ease the pains of those suffering from the Blight.
||- Quelaan, the White Spider Witch and Daughter of Chaos
|The covenant of Gravelord Nito. The followers of Nito will be granted the power to spread disaster in the world of others.
||- Gravelord Nito
|Covenant of the last dragon, The Everlasting Dragon. The followers of the Dragon, the Dragon Apostles, seek the transcendence of life itself, attainable by transformation into an ancient dragon.
||- Everlasting Dragon
|Covenant of Darkstalker Kaathe, the primordial serpent. The Dark Wraiths seek to preserve Humanity, and thus collect it in order to prevent the feeding of Bonfires. Unlike the Way of White, they wish to end the Age of Fire and to usher in the Age of Darkness.
||- Darkstalker Kaathe, the Primordial Serpent