Golden Crystal Golem
This page may contain spoilers
They are the same as the blue ones with the exception that they sometimes have NPCs stuck inside them and they take a lot longer to kill. These do not respawn.
- Darkroot Basin - After defeating the Hydra, move along the left hand side of the lake all the way to the back. There will be a Golem standing there. Kill it to free Dusk of Oolacile.
- Crystal Cave - There are two standing on crystal beams en route to Seath the Scaleless. Killing the first one is unavoidable, but the second one is optional to unlock a sequence for Sieglinde of Catarina. [No other references of this sequence, please explain]
- The Duke's Archives - After killing the second Golden Golem in Crystal Cave, one will appear in the Duke's garden. Kill it to free Sieglinde of Catarina. [ The golem in the garden appears when you have helped Siegmeyer of Catarina. Any confirmation on this other scenario ? ]
- Its arm extends into a crystal like club for a swinging attack at short range.
- An AoE attack where he slams both arms on the ground. This will make crystals shoot from the ground around the golem.
- Jumping overhead attack at medium range. Steals a lot of stamina and possibly fatal.
Same as with the blue golems. Just lock on to them and deal as much damage as you can as quickly as possible. They have a lot of HP!
For Darkroot Basin it helps to have the Rusted Iron Ring. If you are a magic user you can work the left-hand side edges to run away and start attacking again once it moves back to its initial location. Rince and repeat.
Golems in general seem to be weak to fire and the Golden Crystal Golems are no different.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!